RAD BioMed provides the professional facilities, management expertise, and market knowledge needed to bring an idea from initial research through proof-of concept, clinical trial and follow-on investments all the way through to the go-to-market phase.
As a privately-held accelerator, we are differentiated by the long-term partnership and solid financial capabilities that we offer entrepreneurs and technology transfer officers.
The incubator hosts startups with medical technology that truly transforms clinical care. We accept single entrepreneurs or small teams in the area of medical devices, pharma, and diagnostics.
RAD BioMed offers a hands-on approach with active management that ensures the success of each venture in the incubator. Because medical technology takes time to develop, RAD Biomed sponsors a two-year program for entrepreneurs in collaboration with the Chief Scientistís office.
What you bring:
- Technology or idea that resolves an existing clinical problem.
- Integrity, leadership, vision, and professionalism.
- Willingness to enter into a long-term partnership with RAD BioMed.
RAD BioMed provides:
- Hands-on management, including building your team with outside resources as needed.
- Office and laboratory space on site in Tel Aviv.
- Strong financial backing with the ability to finance projects internally and with external partner investors.
- Professional support and services.
- Deep and broad network of professional contacts.
At RAD BioMed, youíll get professional management as well as access to a state-of-the-art central laboratory. The facilities are equipped with advanced instrumentation (e.g. RT PCR, HPLC, fluorescence microscopes, ELISA readers), tissue culturing capabilities, chemical hoods, etc.